services provided on this site. This policy also covers treatment of any personally
identifiable information that my business partners share with me.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that I don't own or control,
or to people that I do not employ or manage.
Information collection and use
- Personal information is collected when you send online order and when you use
certain products or services. I may also receive personally identifiable information from
- When you register for use of certain products or services, you will be asked for your name,
email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
- Information about your ip address, browser type and monitor color depth and resolution,
time of site visitation and the page from which you arrived are automatically received and
recorded on server logs.
- This information is used for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and
content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services,
and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information sharing and disclosure
- I will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- I will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- I have your consent to share the information,
- I need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested,
- I need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of me to provide a product or service to you. (unless I tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information I provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist me.),
- I respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or
- I find that your actions on our web site violate the terms of service, or any of usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Cookies may be set and access on your computer.
- Other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages can set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Your ability to edit and delete your account information and preferences
- You have the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, including whether
you want me to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your account by sending an email using contact page.
- Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- This policy may be edited from time to time. If I make any substantial changes
I will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on my pages.
Questions or suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions send it using following